Living Pontic Greeks And Roots 3 day tour
The Black Sea region of Turkey is filled with history from different cultures. Enjoy time in the traditional Pontic Village where you can see an ancient culture that descended from the original Greek colony. The region is home to breathtaking views and ancient buildings hidden on mountains and ancient monasteries alongside modern mosques. Visit Trabzon city, Uzungol wonderlands and Ayder region.
Other Suggested Trabzon - Black Sea Day Tours
Uzungol Lake Tour
Ayder Highlands Tour
Trabzon City Tour
Sumela Monastery Tour
HOW TO MAKE AN ENQUIRY OR BOOK
- Rates are per total person in a double/twin/triple private room
1. Please press BOOK NOW above to submit an inquiry or book this package tour which will be based on standard range accommodation.
2. Once your online inquiry/booking is completed, please email us if you wish to upgrade to the following packages:
-Upgrades to 'Top End' and 'Premium' accommodations
-Single private room
-Dorm rooms are available for budget travellers
Please go to the Accommodation Options' tab above to see the list of accommodation options included in your range.
- %30%40 deposit is required on most tours. Some selected tours require a higher percentage or payment in full.
- Balance is required on arrival in Turkey by cash.
- If you wish to pay the Balance by card/bank transfer, there will be an extra %10 fees of the outstanding payment amount. Balance paid by cash on arrival ensures no extra fee.
- We accept Euro, Turkish lira, Usd, GBP or AUD. Payment will be taken at the current exchange rate on the day of payment; we use www.xe.com for exchange rates.
Luggage Allowance on Flights (if included on your tour)
- The baggage allowance on domestic flights in Turkey is 15 KG per person. If you need extra allowance, there may be an extra charge. Please check with us before your tour is booked.
Please contact us for further information.
STANDARD: Standard style accommodation in Turkey is your where you will find basic style guesthouses and/or hostels that have a variety of private rooms and some dorm rooms. The rooms will be clean but basic with no extras found within. Most standard style accommodation options would be 1-2 star equivalent.
Type of accommodations at this range: Guesthouse, Boutique guesthouse, Hostels, 1* and 2* Hotels.
TOP END: Top End style accommodation in Turkey is where you will find 3-5 star equivalent. Here you will get a mix of larger style hotel rooms to smaller boutique places that will have clean, comfortable rooms with a little extra.
Type of accommodations at this range: Boutique Hotels, 3*, 4* and 5* Hotels.
PREMIUM: Premium Luxury accommodation in Turkey is your 5 star and similar hotels. This can include your large chain hotels and you will also find a variety of smaller locally run Luxury Boutique places that are full of charm and worth the extra dollar.
Type of accommodations at this range: Premium Boutique +4* and +5* Hotels.